Ir al contenido principal

Jueves 06 de Octubre de 2011

GRAMMAR 1
Danny always gets up at 7
He usually has a shower
He often watches T.V. in the morning
He sometimes play sport I the park
He does the housework
He never cooks dinner  


















GRAMMAR 2

THEY ARE HARDLY EVER UNHAPPY

WE USUALLY GET HAMWORK
SHE SOETIMES PHONES ME
TOM IS NEVER RELAXED
TV IS OFTEN BORING
I ALWAYS READ IN BED


















GRAMMAR 3

THERE ARE SOME ANIMALS IN THE PARK
IS THERE A SHOPPING CENTR NEAR HARE
THERE AREN´T  ANY CARS IN THE CAR PARK
THERE ARE SOME GREAT RIDES IN THE AMUSEMET PARK
ARE THERE ANIY PEOLE IN THE SNAK BAR?
THERE ARE SOME INTERESTING THING IN THE MUSEUM
WHAT SHOPS ARE THERE?
THERE ´S A CINEMA OVER THERE

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
GRAMMAR 4

There are some computers in the my classroom
There aren´t any biscuits in the packet
There´s a new student I our class
There isn´t a TV in my bedroom
There are some interesting books in the library
There´s   some ice in my drink
Is a there any water in the bottle?
Are there any people in the car?

Comentarios